Help with 93 Truck labor pricing

I've got a 93 V6 4x4 with 125,000 miles and it has been running very well.

All of a sudden I got a leak in my water pump and power steering pump.

I'm taking it in tomorrow and being that the ps pump, water pump and timing chain are in the same area, will get all three done plus some extras.

Can anyone give me an approx price for the following, labor only/hours?

Timing belt replacement inc. two idler pulleys. Water pump replacement Power steering pump resealing Replace all three belts (part of all three procedures) Replace six spark plugs

I'm going to a private shop tues morning early where they do great work but are not 'inexpensive'. In line with Toyota dealers. But good work.

I'm telling them to discount me as the three belts are part of three flat rate jobs and only have to be done once.

Thanks!

Reply to
Climb14er