Highlander limited 2002

Just got the word that my insurance is going to total my Highlander that went swimming....lots of electric. stuff in trouble but am surprised they wouldn't try to fix it....was half in...river was flowing threw both doors...has leather, moon roof, reese hitch....new mich tires.....wonder what price is fair with(lots of hwy) 57,720 miles and front wheel drive. 22,000.?

wife was driving.....going to get life jacket for std equipment in next.

Listen up here put a flashlight in your cars....was dark and cold and wet!

thank God for having two cell phones as mine took a crap....

any advice on how to deal with insurance in this case..?

Holding on to my butt...

ROBERT F. THOMAS

Robert F. Thomas