Horrible experience thru carsdirect.

I just got off the phone with one first class arrogant jerk I had dealt with through carsdirect.com. Got REAL ugly when found out I had bought from someone else and told me the reason he had not returned any of my calls was because "He felt like I was a waste of time to start with" Gee what happened to common courtesy. Dealer is in middle Georgia.

Reply to
specman1

Be glad you didn't buy from him. I'd also email them and tell them it wasn't a pleasant experience. No reason to be rude, just because somebody bought somewhere else IMO.

-- Cheri

Reply to
Cheri

Write up all the details of what happened while they are still fresh in your mind, put together a timeline of all the phone calls and correspondence, and send a paper letter off by snail-mail to CarsDirect. They tend to get more attention than the E-kind.

The dealers probably pay to get listed with CarsDirect and get the customer referrals from them, but bad results like you had reflect back very badly on CarsDirect. So if it all proves out to be true, that asshole probably just got himself fired and his soon-to-be-former dealership de-listed - he just doesn't know it yet.

"And it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy..." ;-P

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman