Hubcaps Needed

I'm looking for a couple of center caps for my '85 SR5 2wheel drive Xtracab Pickup with factory alloy wheels. jj

Reply to
JJones

Last ones I bought at dealer were only $12 each --- unlike the $40 4x4 ones..

Reply to
Wolfgang

I've tried the dealer. They say that these hubcaps are no longer in stock and cannot be ordered at any price so I'm looking for some used ones. jj

Reply to
JJones

There are Used Hubcap and Emblem dealers around that buy good examples from wrecking yards and file them away in bins by year and model. And the price is usually on a sliding scale depending on condition - you can ask for B or C grade and save.

If none of your local wrecking yards have what you need, try them. It might help if you have a digital picture with a close-up of the cap you need, and any part numbers that might be molded or printed on the back side.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman