$25 Cash Reward

I'll give $25 to the person who can find me a pair of centercaps for an '85 Toyota SR5 ExtraCab 2 wheel drive Pickup with 14" Factory Alloy wheels. These particular wheels were available on '84-'88's. The $25 will be in addition to whatever it costs to buy the caps plus shipping. I've checked at almost every wrecking yard in the western United States and some on the east coast and have been unable to come up with the ones that I want. Jerry

PS If you want to see a picture of what I need just send an e:mail and I'll send a picture in .jpg format. If you do send an e:mail please take one of the zeroes out of my return address. jj

Reply to
Jerry

Why not try overseas wreckers, theres a sheeeit load of 4x4s here in Australia. Shipping would be less than your reward.

Reply to
Scotty

The 4x4 ones won't fit - he needs them for the 2WD alloys that were mainly on the Turbo 22RET models. I had 2 of the wheels and gave up trying to find

2 more. They are rare indeed.
Reply to
Wolfgang

Well, for one thing, a "shitload of 4x4's" doesn't do me any good since I'm looking for the centercaps for a 2 wheel drive truck and I don't have access to overseas wreckers. (At least I don't know how to access any overseas wreckers) Thanks for the response though. Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

Better learn to read posts better eh. DOH!!!

Reply to
Scotty

Hey! No problem. I made a mistake once. Well, actually I didn't but I thought I did. :) jj

Reply to
Jerry