hydralics clutch 88,

I have replaced master and slave cylinder it works for a day or two. Then
loses all pressure hench no clutch. The mechanic says he has never had
this happen before. Hope someone can help with some suggestion. Thanks
Reply to
kim01
| I have replaced master and slave cylinder it works for a day or two. Then | loses all pressure hench no clutch. The mechanic says he has never had | this happen before. Hope someone can help with some suggestion. Thanks |
Is the reservoir empty after two days? Was all of the fluid replaced with new fluid and the system bled properly? Either no fluid or lots of air in the sysrem is the only cause that we have experienced for these symptoms.
Reply to
Jarhead

Site Timeline Threads