hydralics clutch 88,

I have replaced master and slave cylinder it works for a day or two. Then loses all pressure hench no clutch. The mechanic says he has never had this happen before. Hope someone can help with some suggestion. Thanks

Reply to
kim01

Is the reservoir empty after two days? Was all of the fluid replaced with new fluid and the system bled properly? Either no fluid or lots of air in the sysrem is the only cause that we have experienced for these symptoms.

Reply to
Jarhead