i4 vs V6 4Runners

I recently traded my 4Runner in on a new Tacoma TuRD Doublecab and I am wishing right now I had kept my 4Runner. Tacoma has been nothing but bad luck for me :-(

I am thinking about trading down to get a used 4Runner in the 1998-2000 range. I am looking for a 4cyl with manual transmission with or without

4WD. My previous 4Runner was a 1997 SR5 V6 2WD. I was wondering what people thought of the 4cyl 4Runners versus the 6cyls. How are they holding up at 75k, 100k, 150k? Is there a big power difference between the 4 and the 6?

Thanks,

Brian

Reply to
phdirt