Inner door panel removal?

I have a 1999 Tacoma two wheel drive extended cab pickup.
There is some rain getting into the cab via the driver side door. It is pretty clear that it is due to a gap in the plastic that
should seal the inner openings to the door.
I would like to fully remove the door panel without breaking anything. Any tips on procedure or manuals that cover this?
Thanks.
--
Doug Herr
doug*at*wombatz*dot*com