Is the Toyota Hilux availble in the States?

Im living in Australia and have been checking out this NG for a while. All I see in Tundras and Tacomas, are these like the Hilux at all?

Reply to
Scotty

The Hilux and the Tacoma pretty much the same vehicle.

Reply to
No Name

Are the 4runners the same there as here in Australia? RV6 available there?

Reply to
Scotty

HI. The Hilux and the Tacoma are almost the same but we do not get the diesel I have 2000 Tacoma Prerunner 3.4 v6. Wish we could get the diesel. Not sure I know what an RV6 is. I will check on the website and see what it is, and see if the 4-runners look the same. Cheers Scott

Reply to
zonie

Hi , I looked at Toyota Australia, The 4-Runner was restyled last year , alot larger now and can get a V-8. The new Tacoma we now have is based on that chassis. But no V-8 and still no diesel. The new Tacoma is rated very well for the short time it has been out. I didnt see anything on toyota.au that looked like a 4-runner that we have. But I did see some interesting trucks that I have not seen before. Always interested in Toyotas i've not heard of before. Let me know if I can answer any more questions. I'll watch this site. Cheers, Scott

Reply to
zonie

Can sed you a pickie (only cause I dont know how to get a link to one) of mine and you can tell me if you have em there. Only out of curiousity though, just wanted to know if we are all talking apples.

Reply to
Scotty

Reply to
Joseph Wind

I've looked up information about Toyota Hilux and Tacoma trucks. And according to specifications, Toyota Hilux is a smaller truck that weighs less and uses smaller engines.

A 4-cylinder engine is all you can get on Hilux. But on Tacoma you can get a V-6.

Specs on Tacoma:

Specs on Hilux:

danthefan73