Just a thought

Can I stuff A 3.8 litre supercharged v6 out of a 1992 thunderbird into my toy?

Reply to
nevada_matt

Yes, whats your budget? "nevada_matt" wrote in message news:nevada snipped-for-privacy@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au...

Reply to
Scotty

not limited I got lots of time I am in no hurry so I dont have to dump a bunch of money in right away I just wanted to know the logistics involved in such an undertaking

Reply to
nevada_matt

"nevada_matt" wrote in message news:nevada snipped-for-privacy@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au...

Why would you want to?

-CB

Reply to
Cyberbilly

NO reason really was mainly just curious. I have a busted down tbird with a good motor and just thought I would explore the possibility.

Reply to
nevada_matt

The GM 4.3 and 3.8L is a popular sway so there are adapters and wiring harnessses for them. Never heard on one using a Ford engine.

"nevada_matt" wrote in message news:nevada snipped-for-privacy@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au...

Reply to
Wolfgang

I just wanted to know because I had ready access to that particular motor laying around. I will probably rebuild the 22r thats in it. It has been a good motor and will probably keep it.

Reply to
nevada_matt

Reply to
Brad Taylor