Just changed speakers in the front on my 2003 DR

I bought some Sony X-plod 6x9's for the front, got a great deal on them...they sound really great compared to the factory. Here are some things not to do...do not overtighten the bolts that hold the door handle on...i had to tap a new hole for a bigger bolt. next, do not use a long amount of wire to wire the speakers in...i forgot to check and make sure it cleared the power window gear...well you know what happened. My truck is a regular cab...so...what are in the back? I didn't take the panels off, but they look like 4"x6"s...Oh, i got the new speakers for $10 brand new, crutchfield wanted $70 for the pair. John

Reply to
John Robertson

Did you have the Infinity sound system? I need a factory door speaker for my truck. Let me know what you want for the stock stuff.

-- Ken

Reply to
Nosey

Reply to