4Runner 02 Sensor Advice

I recently replaced the cat on my 1996 4Runner (because of rust and an exhaust leak). It was recommended to me that I also replace the 02 sensors on the truck (I've never done this....160000km's). Should I stick with actual toyota sensors or aftermarket sensors? Or....is there a way of telling whether I actually need to replace the sensors? thanks

Reply to
Chad G

I went to a place yesturday to get one for mine and was told that my only option is genuine.

Reply to
skozzy