Mildew smell inside door panels, Tundra '03

Hello,
I figured out where that mildew smell was coming from, its inside the doors! I've used a long plastic ty-wrap (wire-ty) to push up into the four drain
slots under each door. It is completely free on both, no clogs or water draining. If the windows are 'up', no smell. If the windows are 'down', the smell is there. Could there be something else blocking or harboring water to create this bad smell? The AC drain is not the culprit. If you smell inside the two rubber window seals at the top of each door with the window down, phew! Please help.
Best regards,
RG
Still under warranty, right? Go scream at the dealer.

doors!
I was hoping to remedy this myself. Ideas anyone?
Best regards,
RG

drain
'down',
you
the

Tried spraying it down with lysol? Is the fiberboard backing to the door panel mildewed? I'd pull the panels and look if I were you. Mayby chuck some baking soda in there while you're at it :)
RG wrote:

Well, gee, you could go to your local janitor's supply store, tell them you have mildew and need a cleaner that will not harm (list door materials) and then disassemble the doors....
I'm very curious as to why you want to fix this yourself. The dealer has techs who can take apart a door and reassemble as good as new. It may not be mildew or mold but some animal that died, etc. Also the dealer can inspect the door to find out what went wrong & fix (for free!!) if something is wrong in the current door.
You got a Toy so you have many years of DIY. Why start now if you don't have to?
-paul
wrote in message Doug, What retail business are you in so I can come scream at you and see how much you want to help me then???? Here is a novel idea....go ask the dealer to help.....hmmmmm. Nah , easier to make an ass out of yourself isn't it Doug. Brad
wrote in message

much
easier
Get a life, will ya? I didn't mean he should LITERALLY scream at the dealer.