Tires?

2000 Tacoma X-cab SR5 4X4. Can this truck handle 31x10.5x15's OK? Stock rims and suspension.
Reply to
Harrison

No problem, I put 31x10.5 BFG AT's on my stock '99 SR5 4x4. They are just a hair bigger than the stock Goodyears that came on the truck.

Reply to
Tbag

How much diff can one expect his mileage and speedo to be off with the

31x10.50's?

Reply to
Steve Grammer

I haven't noticed any difference in mileage, but I never tracked it that closely. As for the speedo, I was told the difference was minimal, like

3mph at 65...or something like that. Maybe someone else can verify?
Reply to
Tbag

You can calculate the difference given the old and new tire size:

And for tire fitment on the Tacoma, see:

Roger Brown