Muffler noise

HELP!!!! (before I go deaf!) I have a 2000 Tundra limited. I had installed a Flowmaster 40 series muffler...1 in and 2 out. Great sound outside but too loud inside between 1800 and 2000 rpm. I replaced the

40 series with a 50 series with the same results. How can I get rid of the interior noise before I go deaf! lol Will a Magnaflow be a little more quiet? I hate to go back to a stock muffler, as I like a little rumble....it's the interior "hum" that's driving me nuts! Thanks in advance for your help. Regards, Don
Reply to
DonL

Install a resonator about 3-4 feet from tail pipe.

Reply to
Scotty