My new Taco

Finally did it. Drove down to Dallas from Oklahoma City Saturday to pick up my 04 Tacoma Xtracab Prerunner 4 cylinder 2WD which I had found searching through Yahoo cars. Even though pre-owned, 11k miles, it looked like new. On the way home Saturday night I set the cruse to 70 and back and enjoyed the 3 hour drive, very nice vehicle. I got 24mpg, which was better than I expected. I think this is going to be fun.

Lars

Reply to
Lars

Thats about what I get in my 03 XtraCab 4x4 4cyl. Anywhere between 23-25mpg on the highway. I find lately if I am on the highway and keep a speed where the rpm is below 2k in 5th gear, I can get excellent gas mileage.

Reply to
Brad P