Need '87 4x4 t-case crossmember - Indianapolis

I need the tranny/t-case crossmember for an '87 4x4 (22R/5 Speed)

Anybody around Indianapolis got one cheap? I have a carb from the 22R for trade/sell too...

Thanks, Del

Reply to
DFerree923

I have a spare crossmember off a '94 std. cab pickup, 4-cyl, so should be similar. Located in CA, I could look up shipping cost if interested.

Reply to
Roger Brown

I have one out of an 85 in SW Michigan. Also have a front straight axle and springs for an 85. Plus an automatic tranny out of an 87.

Reply to
chuck

I found one...thanks for all the replies.

Reply to
DFerree923