New to the group, but not really--- any web based parts dealers?

Hey all I just bought my third toy 4x4, and am somewhat new to this group. ( used to post back in 95 when i bought my first) I love my Toyota 4x4. I got a 93 excab 4x4 now, had an 83, and an 85. What i would like to know is are there any web sites selling used parts for our trucks? Thanks!

Reply to
Matt

Richard Waldron

"Matt" wrote in news:bv1ski$ms39i$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-188047.news.uni-berlin.de:

Check out

It's a web based message board with lots 'o links including web based retailers.

Reply to
Rich