Oil stains

It's been over 5,000 miles since my last oil change. Checked dipstick and found sticky caramel color deposit on the normally immersed portion of the
stick. If the stick, which gets wiped down ~12 times/year has brown , gummy appearance then I bet the other interior surfaces are worse.
Would it be a good idea to add an engine oil flush product to the truck after starting, then drive to the dealer ~4 miles away for the overdue 60,000 mile service? Gunk brand flush is ~$5 and I would only have it circulate for 15 minutes before dumping the oil.

Never mind. Got spooked by the stories about wads of gunk breaking loose. Probably would have been fine for a low-mileage/ reasonably well maintained truck like mine, but why take a risk. Just changed oil and filter. Cleaned off dipstick instantly with carb-cleaner. I'll assume hat indications of moisture in oil would be cured by driving more than 5 miles/day 5 days/week.
The motor flush container warned against driving at all during treatment.