paint stained

What do I use to clean bird dropping stains off my paint?

Reply to
Paul

The ideal thing to do is wash the droppings off as soon as you see them. But if it sat on there long enough to make a 'stain' then it is likely that it has already eaten up the clearkote and there's not much you can do for that (cheaply.) Keep the paint well waxed if you don't have time to clean the droppings off often, it might help protect for a little bit longer. Bugs will do the same thing. It's the acidity that damages the clearkote and paint.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I'd like to see something fix bird-dropping marred clearkote without having to repaint. ;) Dee

Reply to
Pookerz