parking brake location - Tundra and Tacoma

Where is the parking brake location on the Tundra and the Tacoma? To the left or right of the steering column? If on the right, is it a hand-pull or a foot brake?

Thank you.

Reply to
Spyder

On my 99 Tacoma it's a hand-pull, to the right of the column.

Reply to
Tbag

Tundra - it's a foot pedal to the right side of the foot well... at least on my 2WD 2001 V8 Access Cab.

Tim

Reply to
t thome
2000 Tundra V8 Access Cab 2wd. Left Hand Drive. (USA). A pedal on the left.
Reply to
news.la.sbcglobal.net

Tundra is against the driver's kick panel and is a foot brake. To the left in the US, to the right in the UK.

Taco is the same as the old HiLux... handbrake, to the right of the column in the US (not sure about UK).

--- Rich

Rich Lockyer

Tundra is also a kick-to-set-kick-to-release system with no hand lever for release.

Makes a bootlegger's turn a bit more tricky :)

--- Rich

Rich Lockyer