ping Roger Brown

Roger:

I have tried to follow a few of the links you posted in response to readers. The links don't open. The suffix is shtm, is this a closed or subscribed group?

Reproman

Reply to
reproman

What were the links?

If they are to my web site, perhaps you have an old URL,

is old,
is new,update the links. Also, most of my web site uses the"shtml" extension, not "shtm".

Reply to
Roger Brown

Roger:

Thanks the new links you provided worked.

I appreciate the resonse.

Thanks,

Reproman

Reply to
reproman

Those have been the "new" links since last December. Its only recently that my old web page provider (the .cruiserpages.com place) shut down the forwarding service to the new site (that was supposed to be on "forever", which in Internet years must have been about 7 months:).

Reply to
Roger Brown