Re: 2002 Highlander - RS3000 ECU (computer) location?

I've just obtained 2 remote controls for my new to me 2002 Toyota > Highlander.

> The RS300 Owner's Guide give instructions on programming the remote > controls. > The second step is to press and hold the ECU's Programming Switch.... > > Can anyone tell me the location of the ECU? > > T.I.A. > > Cory

The ECU should be behind and above the glove box door, though I find no button. There should be a different procedure (with ign and dr door) for this.

Reply to
Bo Yancey

Or look under the front seats.

Reply to