Re: 2003 Tacoma fuel/MPG

On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 23:02:40 -0400 (EDT), someone who calls themselves

Use 87 it will not be long before we will be using more corn to blend gas, God help us then.

Reply to
Thudd

fuel octane ratings/needs and oil change frequencies have become captive to advertising operating costs. advertisers operate on the belief that everyone should buy a new car every year or two. toyota builds vehicles that will easily go 300,000 miles without a major problem. that doesn't fit well with advertising, especially here in america. newer is better, right? even if you 11th grade clothes fit you in 12th grade, you couldn't wear them, right? (my apologies to punk ethic) the fact is, your toyota will run better and last longer, if this is what you want, by changing your oil every 3000 miles and using 91 octane or better gas. yes you will be giving oil companies more money than they need, but we all ready gave them a president, so what difference does it make? spend the money on gas now. drive your toyota over 350,000, as i have done twice now. i think you'll get your money's worth

Reply to
?reality

ok but how can u change the timming with a obd2 comp theres nothing to adujust is there?? i havea 95 2.7

BAIN15

Reply to
GoBain15