Re; 86 toyota Diesel

Greetings; need Website for 86 Toyota Diesel Manual and Repairs

Thanks

Reply to
Expediter

"Expediter" had writtennews:9sNsd.416567$Pl.150409@pd7tw1no:

Try the dealer first. I got my repair manual with the truck in 1985. Better then any aftermarket. I did by a Chilton afterwards but wasn't any advantage. Toyota could have a market just for the manuals!

Reply to
Barney

Yes, the Factory Service Manuals are the best:

Roger Brown

snipped-for-privacy@aol.comuwish (JohnQ.Public) had writtennews: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m20.aol.com:

I have two other makes of trucks and have both Haynes & Chiltons for them. Together they are still a PITA.

Reply to
Barney

yeah i got the chiltons too, not sure which one i'll reach for if I run outa paper whilst on the throne....... MLM

Reply to
JohnQ.Public