Re: Buy now or wait for 04's

John

I recently purchased a 2003 Tacoma double cab. The salesperson told me that there wasn't going to be any major changes to the Tacoma in 2004. There was some talk about increasing the vehicle size (similar to the Dodge Dakota and the new GM Colorado) but apparently not so now. I guess most of the changes will be cosmetic in nature.

You might find some good deals but I personally found Toyota dealerships (in Canada) reluctant to make a deal. Something to do with Toyota's access pricing but I'm very happy with my truck anyhow.

Good luck..................Steve

I'm planning on getting a new Tacoma, trading my 00 with 78K. > Any thoughts on buying an 03 now or waiting for the 04s to come out. > Is there going to be any major changes with the 04s? > > Thanks, > John > -- > > > >
Reply to
Steve

should have asked the sales guy exactly what was going to change, most likely he did not know, he just didn't hear anything about changes. they probably don't know until they hit the lot.

Reply to
Kryptoknight