Re: Extended Cranking on my Tacoma

My '95 Tacoma starts great in the mornings,but after making a quick

>stop,at a gas station,or a grocery store, the engine always turns over >quite a bit longer before starting. It does start everytime.Passes state >emission tests. >Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

The "cold enrichement" doesn't happen after it warms up. You leaving your foot off the throttle?

Reply to
JeB

^^^ engine temp.

So I'm saying that is not helping start once the truck warms up. I'm recently new to the fuel injected version (just sold my '88 carb model) but mine seems to like a bit of throttle to start when warm. If you're used to "pumping the gas" to get more fuel to help the start process ... there's nothing injecting additional fuel when u do this with fuel injection.

Reply to
JeB

Thanks. I'm getting an actual Toyota manual next week. I should have some luck figuring it out then. Thanks a lot.

Reply to
RSTLatson