Re: Tacoma Floor Mats

Any idea for a source on the good rubber floor mats that hold a lot of

> debrie? Used to see them all the time untill I need a set :) > Thanks!!!!!

I bought an OEM set just like this from a different web vendor, and I love'em. I don't think they were priced quite this much, but were within $10-20 of the overall price.

I'd buy them again. They hold mud and water great and look/fit extremely good.

Stew

Reply to
S.Lewis

I bought a pair from Walmart for around $15. that are heavy duty and fit great.

Reply to
Over40pirate