Re: Floor Mats....

They can't find mats for anything older than an 02? Strange, I have an 07 Camry and Toyota sold me heavy duty mats that fit perfectly.

John

Winter time.....looking for a Christmas gift for my daughter who has a > 1998 Camry with "carpeted floor mats," which are rapidly getting > soiled in the winter muck. > > So, looking for rubber mats of some kind that will STAY in place. I > have a set of generic rubber mats for my '03, but they slide all over > the place....a bit of a pain for me, but a "ticket to an accident" for > a young, inexperienced driver. > > Called the local Toyota dealer, said they don't have any original > Toyota rubber mats, nor can they get anything for any car older than > '02.....he said it's a common request. > > Anyway, he suggested looking into the WeatherTech brand....anyone with > any other thoughts, suggestions....
Reply to
JEB

Your 07 is obviously NOT older than an 02.

Reply to
sharx35