Re: Timing Spec. 1993 4 cyl Toyota Truck 22 RE

I am the original owning of a 1993 Toyota Pickup Truck with a 4 cyl engine

22 RE.

The owners manual has nothing in it pertaining to the timing setting.

Could you please tell me what the setting is so I can adjust the timing on the engine.

I believe on a 1994 model it is 5 degrees Before Top Dead Center.

Is it the same or different for the 1993 model?

Thanks, Bambi snipped-for-privacy@juno.com

Reply to
Jorgy

isn't it listed on the sticker under the hood?

Reply to
: P

It's the same, and you are correct -- at least according to the '93 FSM.

Reply to
arkhilokhos

I thank both of you for answering, it was a big help.

Reply to
Jorgy