Rod Bearings

I just opened the box of 22re replacement rod bearings and the new ones have

2 oil smaller holes in each instead one. One does line up with the port on the rod and they otherwise appear to be the right bearings but... Just wondering if anyone else experienced this.
Reply to
chuck

|| I just opened the box of 22re replacement rod bearings and the new || ones have 2 oil smaller holes in each instead one. One does line up || with the port || on the rod and they otherwise appear to be the right bearings but... || Just wondering if anyone else experienced this.

I think one is supposed to be offset so that it lubes the crush bearing, could be wrong...

Reply to
RedForeman ©®