Side graphics - '89 SR5

I'm having the rear corner of my bed repaired (I got rear-ended).. The guy at the body shop was unsure if the side graphic decals were still in production. Does anyone know if the dealers still carry these? If they are discontinued, is there anyone making pre-pros? Thanks!

Ben

Reply to
Ben Smith

I talked to the Toyota dealership in my area about this when I was having my '88 4Runner painted and the response was a big negatory. He, however, recommended a local fellow that their body shop works with who reproduces the graphics for them as required and does a good job.

You may want to call a Toyota dealership that does body work and see if they can recommend someone who provides the decals.

Luther

Reply to
Luther

"A big negatory"?! How do you get Internet in the 70's?

Reply to
Harrison

Contact Vomela Graphics in St. Paul MN. Try smartpages.com or just calling information. They made them originally (I worked there in the 80's) and they might have some leftover stock there. They had all kinds of stuff from the

60's & 70's when I worked there - it's worth a shot.

Good luck, - Jeff G

Reply to
Bubba Kahuna

Lighten up, buddy.

BTW, the internet did exist in the 70's - it was called ARPANET.

Luther

Reply to
Luther