Recommendations for trim adhesive?

Dumb question- what is the best adhesive (preferably in a cheap single-use tube) for reattaching the 'Accord' nameplate to the trunk of
my 99 Honda? I just happened to notice it was hanging loose, and peeled it off before it fell off going over a pothole or something. Alternatively, how can I painlessly remove the more recent 'LX' badge from the fender next to it, and get rid of any lettering ghosts? (The LX got reapplied by a body shop 3-4 years ago after some asshole backed into me in a parking lot, and smashed that corner pretty good. From the height of damage, it was a 4x4 rear bumper, and he might not even have noticed, since an Accord is shorter than the top of his tailgate.)
Or should I just pre-clean the spot, and stop by a body shop, and pay the ten bucks for them to glue it back on with their trade-only stuff in the electric caulking gun? I know, it is 11 years old at this point, but aside from the decently-repaired fender, the body is still virginal, no rust, and it only has 105k on it. As little as I use it, it should go another 5-6 years, easy.
--
aem sends...

aemeijers wrote:

E-6000® Tape it in place for 18 hours or so. Use a hair dryer on the LX. Polishing compound on the ghosts. Now is your chance to switch the letters around and have a truly unique car.

Not a recommendation, but a funny story. Years ago, my wife had a Chevette, which had a strip of rubber-ish molding running along the middle of the doors. This piece came off one door, and she just glued it back on with regular Elmer's glue. I forget how she held it whle the glue set, but I'm sure it was ... somewhat casually, let's say.
Amazingly to me, that trim stayed on for as long as we had the car - at least a couple of years more.

They'd use a 3M trim adhesive, which you can buy at your FLAPS. --scott