skid plate for 03-05 models?

Finally took the plunge and traded in the old 4Runner on a new model.

That front area looks pretty vulnerable, where the old one had a plate protecting things.

Anyone know of solutions other than what appears to be the (spendy) standard JAOS skid plate?

Thanks,

-pete

Reply to
Pete Grey

Weird - I have a skid plate on my 03 --- its the Limited edition...

Reply to
Dan J.S.

Try

, he customized a Tundra plate for me, easy to work with, and might have 4Runner plates in development.

Reply to
Bob H

I've got the limited too. It's got a plate that protects that front radiator area, after the bumper?

Reply to
Pete Grey

Yes -- and its a pain in the ass to change the oil filter--- you have to take it off...

Reply to
Dan J.S.

NorWest Offroad, is where I got the one for my 91 4Runner, Downey Off-Road might be another, and Performance Products.

Reply to
Joseph Wind