Spray in bed liner

I live 20mi north of seattle and i am looking for the best place and price for a spray in bed liner. I know there are many types out there, who do feel has the best wearing.

Reply to
randy1128

Line-x, just got mine done Thursday. search "bedliners" at

TacomaDude

I'm with TacomaDude,

I've got 2 trucks with line x and they're great, Rhino are good too, but they aren't as rough and things tend to slide more on those.

TB

Reply to
Trailblazer

Reply to
JMach

I have a box liner in my 03 Tacoma. I have a snowmobile that I use my Taco to carry around. If you are familiar with sleds, the skiis have wear bars with carbide tips that can tear up concrete. Will a Line-X liner be strong enough to withstand tips on wear bars going back and forth in the bed?

Reply to
Brad P

Reply to
Tyrese

Try a sheet of 3/4 inch marine plywood on the floor. It will extend out to the end of the tail gate, so you cut the plywood off the size of the tailgate. Then you put the short piece at the front of the bed. When you are ready to load your snowmobile, pull the long part out to cover your tailgate, and the short piece will fill in the rest of the bed. If your snowmobile is short enough to fit inside the bed, then when you load, put the short piece over the tailgate to protect those panels that will bend under weight. After the SB is loaded, place the short piece of plywood inside the bed for temporary storage. I use this method with a golf car, not because of spikes, but to prevent damage and bending of those panels in the tail gate. Works great. I also cut some holes in the plywood so that I can grip it.

Reply to
Offen Rong

spray in bedliners don't protect against dents caused by hauling materials, such as 2bys or plywood

Reply to
?reality

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 15:12:42 GMT, ?reality

Reply to
Brian McCoy

I like my Line-x, I've had several, the finish is not as rough as most spray-ins, but it's still skid resistant. I doubt anything would hold up against carbide tips, but spray in liners can be retouched after they're cut, something you can't do with drop in liners.

lcnut

Reply to
lcnut

whichever type of bedliner you choose, throw down a sheet of plywood when hauling your sled. A 3/4"sheet of cdx runs around $20, and should make it through the winter. It'll look like ass, but you can take it out easily when you're not hauling the sled. Or, you could take some 1x6's and zip strap them to the skiis before loading the sled into the bed.

Reply to
?reality