T100 back seat

I just bought new seat covers for my '96 T100 extended cab. The back seat is a 50/50 split jump seat with the backrest being one piece across the entire back. The seat cover kit provides a new cover for the backrest but, I can't seem to find a way to remove the back rest. The owners manual says the backrest only comes down and forward on one piece backseats and not 50/50 split jump seats. Anybody ever done this before?

Reply to
umpqua123