1995 GMC Seat Brackets/Slides

The passenger seat on my extended cab Sierra is very wobbly and after looking at it I have come to the conclusion that that rails that allow the seat to slide forward when a passenger enters the back need replacement. Has anybody found a source for these rails? GM wants a small fortune for the whole assembly, in excess of $400.00. Otherwise is there a chance that I could attach brackets from a aftermarket seat? These are bucket seats with a console in between them. Thanks in advance, Phil Wolfe

Reply to
PW

Mike Powers