tacoma 95- problem with drivetrain

When I start my truck in the morning, and I get going, my rear end acts as though the emergency is on and slams out of gear when I gas it, and when I come to a stop, it sometimes locks up. Recently it's been doing this every time I start it up so I've begun to rule out the cold weather as a suspect.If you have any ideas or solutions, please let me know.

Reply to
glasshole