Tacoma Factory Sevice Manuals, 96 vs 97

I have a 97 Tacoma and can get a used copy the factory service manuals (Wiring diagrams and engine/body/elec) for a 96. Anyone know if there will be significant enough differences between the manuals for the two years where I will be kicking myself for not biting the bullet and buying the 97?

Tom

Reply to
TC

In various places on the web I have seen year-by-year charts that show the update tree for Tacomas. IIRC the difference between a '96 and a '97 is not great. You can also get all the manuals from Toyota's website, although there's a fee. If you have a broadband connection you should be able to get all of them in one day for $10.00.

Dreamer

Can you remember the link for the downloads? I searched around the web and did not find anything. Thanks.

Tom

Reply to
TC

I found it. techinfo.toyota.com $10/day $50/mo. $350/yr

Reply to
TC