Seat Compromise '91 ext cab 4X4

Seats on my PU are uncomfortable. With 200k on it, the driver's seat has lost the cushion support. Looking at all options to repair or replace.

Would like to stay close to stock and definitely don't want a cobbled solution.

All responses appreciated.

NJ

Reply to
NJ

I would repair it. Pull out the seat and visit a few upholstry shops. On my last project, I got bids from $50 to $200. I settled on the shop that had the stock fabric in stock. Rebuilt the foam, replaced the worn fabric, and I did the seat removal and install. It's really not a big job, and it's nice to have a 2nd truck.

Reply to
Alex

Reply to
glenf