Thanks for the help.

Thank you to everyone who answered my question. I will have many more in the future and I'm sure some of them will probably be stupid. I just hope I don't have any more Axels' trying to help. Thank you.

Reply to
jizmasterzero

The only stupid question is one thats never asked.....

Reply to
It's just me

No, thank you for dragging that stupid debacle over three different topics.

Reply to
Shinnokxz