Three golden rules

Hi All,

I stopped by my local Toy dealer to check out a used truck. I did a test drive, looked it over and determined what options were on the truck. I started to negotiate and asked what the value of the truck was in the kelly blue book. Salesman disappears for 15 minutes and then comes out with a kbb.com website screen print showing the value of the truck.

Later, at home - I go on the internet and look up the kbb website. I input all the options, mileage and I rate the truck as excellent. The value shown is $3500 less than the salesman's print out.

Never forget the 3 golden rules when dealing with a car salesman; even when dealing with a name brand dealer:

  1. Never trust a salesman
  2. Never trust a salesman
  3. Never trust a salesman
Reply to
Drew Parsons

What time did your spaceship land last night?

Reply to
Bonehenge