Toyota crate engine

I called the local toyota dealer, seeking a complete crate (out of the box) engine. That is, complete a block and heads, ready to bolt up to the existing components such as the intake, oilpan etc..

They tell me no such toyota part exists? This doesnt make sense to me, as Ive purchased a similar set-up from GM

Reply to
JOhn

there are available from toyota i have a crate in the garage and a block 22r in my truck not complete had to put everything together a long job

Reply to
bja

Save your money and buy a used engine from Japan. They have low miles and cost far less. Search google for an importer. I think most run under

1,000 with shipping.

Reply to
Eddie

What motor are you after? Into what vehicle?

Reply to
Scotty