Toyota Surf Drive shaft boot replacement

Hi fella's ......got a 94 3.0 diesel auto..... Can anyone point me to an article or give me some tips om changing the left side front inner drive shaft rubber boot ...i see the flange is bolted , but can it be done in situ or does the shaft have to be out on the bench? are any special tools needed?

regards Tim

Reply to
Tim Dent