Trailer light adaptor for 02 Taco

About 18 months ago, I installed a Hoppy adapter for connecting my Taco to my boat trailer. The piece of junk module is now defective and out of warranty. Anyone know of a better brand? I don't care whether it's a plug-in or hardwired thing. I just want to get more than 18 months out of it. In fact, it probably had 9 months of actual use, considering that half the year here is winter.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

The adapters made by Cequent are very good. They're sold under the following brand names...Wesbar, Fulton, Draw-tite, Reese, HiddenHitch, U-Haul, and NAPA. Ken

Reply to
Ken Shelton

Thanks, Ken. I should've been suspect of the Hoppy product. No mention of warranty anyplace on the package.

Reply to
Doug Kanter