TRD?

Hi All,

On the Taco, there is an option called "TRD offroad package". Anybody know what components are included in this?

John

Reply to
JohnDonner

BB TACO

Limited Slip differential, high-rate springs, Bilstein shocks, wheel mouldings, and some stickers that come off easily with an old credit card and a blow drier.

Depending on the area that you buy from, there may be other options packaged WITH the TRD package. For instance, on my '03 Tundra, the TRD package included captains chairs, fog lights, body colored wheel moulding, and a couple of other items that bring the truck to a level "just this far" below the Limited. I have added a few more options to bring it even closer, but it was a sweet truck off the lot.

Check out Toyota.com and go to "build your own"... all of the included options will be listed.

--- Rich

Rich Lockyer

Just for info, my TRD came with Tokiko shocks instead of Bilstein.

Reply to
Rob

You forgot the larger tires and alloy wheels. It's a good deal for those alone...

Mike

Reply to
Mike Murphree

This is true for the double cab models...

Mike

Reply to
Mike Murphree

Its a diff lock, different front and rear springs, performance shocks.

Reply to
MDT Tech®

Ya... I realized that. It also explains why (for the Tundra) TRD is a $2000 package, but only an $800 package for the Limited. For the Limited, it's just springs, shocks, and stickers.

Now if Toyota would only release an S-Runner version of the Tundra :)

--- Rich

Rich Lockyer