Tundra fuel gage drop

Twice now when traveling down a highway, from a high altitude to a lower, my fuel gage went from 3/4 full to below empty, then return to 3/4. None of the other gages have erratic readings during this time. Anyone notice the same thing happening?

Reply to
Randy Kalal

I noticed it happening on a Chevy Trailblazer we dumped a while ago.

Reply to
Bob H

Mine does this when cold - doesn't get cold in Houston often but we did have snow on Christmas this year and it was acting funny then.

Reply to
Screaming Honda