Turn Signal Question

Here is a problem that I have, yeah it's confusing to me also.....

I have a 4 X 2 Toyota Hi-Lux Pickup. Recently when I was coming home the turn signals were working fine. Now when went to take off again the left turn signal in front the light went out and the rear light and dashboard stays on so I have to manually flash it. I replaced the light bulb in the front still this does not work. Now the crazy part about it is the right flashers work fine on the front, rear and on the dashboard.

What could be going on?? ??

Reply to
Nathan Jackson

Do you have a tail lamp converter for trailer towing?

Also does it do this with the headlamps/running lamps on or off?

I suspect a filament in a bulb has broken and is touching the running lamp circuit. This will illuminate the dash lights.

Reply to
MDT Tech®

I do not have a converter for towing. It will do this with headlamps on and off. The question is still not answered. Is this a fuse or a light problem. The light as mentioned comes on and stays on. It does not flash. The front light is not on, however the dashboard and the rear signal are steady and not flash. -NJ

Reply to
Nathan Jackson

This is usually a sign of a burned out bulb. If you know the bulb is good, try tracing the wiring. Also be sure that you have a good ground.

Reply to
max-income