Wanted, T-100 4wd with Manual Transmission

Hello,

I'm on the lookout for 4 WD T100s for sale. Want to bring them to the High Country (North Carolina) where they are highly appreciated. If you know of anyone owning and wanting to sell a manual transmission T-100 (3.4 engenes only) please contact me here.

-RC

Reply to
Fiddlin'blues

in article snipped-for-privacy@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com, Fiddlin'blues at snipped-for-privacy@goboone.net wrote on 3/2/06 5:06 PM:

Interesting. What is so appreciated about them? I mean, not that they aren't nice trucks, I'm just curious what makes them special to all ya'll over there! :-)

-jeff (in Oregon, where judging from prices T-100's are also appreciated)

Reply to
Jeff Olsen

Howdy Jeff,

The T-100 makes a great worktruck. I know a few tradesmen who have driven them into the ground, and of course, they just keep running! I'm hoping to help bring a few more here where 4 wheel drive vehicles sell very well. Everyone I have ever met with a T-100 (manual tranny) refused to ever sell their truck, so I got one for myself, and I now feel the same way.

Not much else I can tell you...

-RC

Reply to
Fiddlin'blues