Wanted: 5-speed manual transmission for racing Saab 1991 c900 Aero

Hello everyone,

I've been contacted by someone who races a 91 Saab c900 Aero (here in Sydney, Australia) and he needs a replacement 5-speed manual transmission but would like an uprated one if possible (and so far he's been unable to find anything). If you have one, or know of someone or some place that does, please get in touch and I'll pass on the details.

This is a fairly urgent request! I've also posted it in some Saab forums at:

and also at the
forums (you need to be aregistered member to view that one) in case you would like to cross-reference responses if/when they're posted. Thanks if you can help out.

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to
saab_o_naut